Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hello, Mama Elephant

Hello Blog Friends!
I just received a few more goodies from Mama Elephant, and couldn’t wait to play with this really fun 'Hello’ die...Love the scripty font!




So, I pulled out my Inktense pencils to create a rainbow water colored background, and used the negative of the die. I haven’t inked up this little dragon from the Just hatched set, so I colored him with Copics and added some Wink of Stella clear marker to the green sections, added a few enamel dots and that was it! Since the Mama Elephant Photo Inspiration Challenge is still going strong, I would like to add this card to my 'collection of submissions' ~ LOL!!!



I hope everyone is having a fun and crafty weekend ~ Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Barb




Supplies
Stamps: Mama Elephant - Just Hatched
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - Stamper’s Select White
Dies: Mama Elephant - Just Hatched; Hello
Pencils: Inktense Watersoluble Ink Pencils
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye

16 comments:

JJ Bolton said...

I love this to death, Barb! Love the blended color behind the die cut! Hope you're having a great weekend!!

donna mikasa said...

Just when I thought I didn't need another "hello" die, you enable me with this CUTE card! Love the ombré rainbow colors behind the die cut.

joy said...

Such a pretty card - I love that hello die and am particularly fond of the colors behind it. Good luck in the challenge, Barb!

Greta said...

Terrific card, Barb--love it!

Rosemary said...

cute, cute, cute!!

Dawn T said...

beautiful card Barb.

lostinpaper said...

I've never used my inktense to create a rainbow of colour, I just had a 'doh' moment! Your card is so pinned Barb!

Anita in France said...

A completely cute rainbow of deliciousness, Barb ... so gorgeous! Anita :)

Jean said...

Cute, cute! That Just Hatched creature is adorable.

Sarah G said...

I love that hello die and the rainbow looks perfect! Such a sweet card, Barb!

Darnell said...

There is only one word for this adorable card, Barb: CASlicious!! But darn you, I have three hello dies and now I want this one BAD!! A brilliant design!! Hugs, Darnell

Joyce said...

I really love this card. The rainbow behind the negative of the die cut hello is outstanding.

Deepti said...

Oh my my this is stunning!! I am in love with the perfect rainbow u created for this hello. I just can't get my eyes of this one :)

ThePurplePlace said...

Such an adorable card! I recently added some Inkense Pencils to my stash and am hoping to learn how to use them in next's week Watercolor Class! They colors always looks fabulous and I love how you added the rainbow of colors to your Hello!! :)

Unknown said...

This is so darn cute!!! I love, love, love that hello die cut with the watercolor behind it! Fabulous card!!

Joni Andaya said...

Aww...what a super cute colorful rainbow hello :) Love it!!!